Hurts & pains while stool
Hi, Please suggest me some remedies and medicines also reasons y does it pain while passing stool Most probably must be cuz the stool is hard or is there any other reason.. How do I recover it with out consulting doc or getting any surgery done And the pain sustains just for 5-6 hours after it

Hello there..... Add fiber to your diet. Eating about 25 to 30 grams of fiber a day can help keep stools soft and improve healing... Fiber-rich foods include fruits, vegetables, nuts and whole grains. You also can take a fiber supplement.... Drink adequate fluids. Fluids help prevent constipation. Exercise regularly. Engage in 30 minutes or more of moderate physical activity, Exercise promotes regular bowel movements and increases blood flow to all parts of your body...