Huge Wart @ Left Leg
Hi, Am having huge wart @ left leg (below knee) and clearly visible frm distance.. Because of this am not comfortable wearing shorts also some times it hurts real bad...can any one suggest best way to treat.. Regards, Wart Victim
54 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manaswini Mullapudi
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi wart victim. You can consult a dermatosurgeon, or a general surgeon, who'll remove it with a laser or surgically depending on it's size. It's a simple procedure. You can book an appointment at Chirag Hospital, JP nagar, with Dr. Rajasekhar or Dr. Rajdeep.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?