Genetal warts
I had a small wart on my foreskin, I have consulted with two doctors , but no use , its keep spreading around.From my childhood onwards warts are there in legs and hands, but it automatically goes off. Last doc suggested me " imiquimod cream"  which gave me skin peeling and burning. please help me to find a proper Dr.

Dr. A.P Aparna
Homoeopath 16 yrs exp Hyderabad

For warts,in Homeopathy,there r good remedies.but all prescription depends on the nature,place,size,chronicity of c/o.For yhat u need to give proper n detailed H/o.As here its a personal,better to see any male doctor.