Genetal warts
I had a small wart on my foreskin, I have consulted with two doctors , but no use , its keep spreading around.From my childhood onwards warts are there in legs and hands, but it automatically goes off. Last doc suggested me " imiquimod cream"  which gave me skin peeling and burning. please help me to find a proper Dr.
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. A.P Aparna
Homeopath 16 yrs exp Hyderabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

For warts,in Homeopathy,there r good remedies.but all prescription depends on the nature,place,size,chronicity of c/o.For yhat u need to give proper n detailed H/o.As here its a personal,better to see any male doctor.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?