HPV vaccine guidance
Where to get this vaccination and I am 25 year old. I heard a lot about cervical cancer these days so thought to get information on this. Pls guide me..

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. There are basically two types of vaccines available for prevention of pre cancerous lesions and genital warts from human papilloma virus, that is, bivalent and trivalent vaccine. Both are effective. It is usually taken in 3 doses- 0, 2 and 6 months. Kindly consult a gynaecologist. They will examine you and advice the required vaccination.