How to stop....

Started masturbrating when i was 13 years old, and I didn't knew that it will take me too this side of the life and now i am as addicted to porno, that sometimes i do it twice a day otherwise once a day has become regular, what should i doo

Doctor Answers (1) on How to stop....

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
it's not a disease it's just a desire...it's ok if you masturbate once or twice...too frequent masturbation may cause you problems....try to avoid frequency by distraction methods like yoga,meditation,listening to music,by doing activities you like etc. masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities...consult psychiatrists they will do the needful..