How to stop body growth
I need your support to know about my doubt i am advised to see endocrinologist on this platform I am 6.4 tall guy since i was having a good hight i rarely measured in past and if i measured i did not focus. I have a feeling that my hight has been increased in last 2 years some people also gave feedback now i do not have record of past measures . how can i know tht it is still growing ? and if it is growing can i stop it now by medication or by any method If it serious then pls suggest me any doc in gurgaon to who i can meet
61 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello there we understand your feelings your condition. Usually male achieve their growth spurt by the age of 21 years. If you have noticed then you need to consult a endocrinologist as soon as possible. But usually you cannot notice by yourself you're growing are not but you can see you palm size and compare it from.the past. If the finger size increased from the past and broadened too then you need to go consult one as they said. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?