How to reduce heat

Actually I m facing lot of problems due to heat inside body becoz of that I got pimples and rashes on the body .How to get rid of this and now my face is completly filled with pimples and scars what is the solution for this ?

Doctor Answers (1) on How to reduce heat

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Trichologist
What you call heat is actually hormonal imbalances and most likely insulin resistance. A lot of young professionals like yourself are facing this problem. The best way to control this is to 1. Exercise (30 min at least b everyday) 2. Sleep on time (11 p.m. ideally) . It's not always possible but whenever you get a chance please do. 3. Eat healthy (no junk food, at regular intervals, cut down on sugar and fried foods). All this works wonders. But since you have severe acne then you need oral antibiotics as well. Visit a dermatologist near you personally . You will benefit. And not only acne will reduce but you will get healthier and more focused in your work. Efficiency increases. And this helps prevent future diseases like diabetes and blood pressure .