How to reduce abdomen fat
I am taking tablets of BP and anticholestorol tablets, Almigest and fibaret respectively. Now both BP and lipid profile normal. Whether I have to continue fibaret tab life long. Kindly inform me. How to reduce weight and especially abdomen obesity? Help in this regard.

Dr. Harisha N L

Weight gain happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat..for weight reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...Consult dietitian they will do the needful.
Dr. Roopakala
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore
Regular Yoga Practice or exercise with diet Helps in reducing weight. Ayurveda medicines like Medohara guggulu, Triphala, Vadanga, Navaka guggulu helps in managing obesity.

How to reduce lower abdomen fat How to reduce abdomen after delivery