How to recover from jondi
Hello sir I am 28 year old married man I have jondis from 1 month in my latest reports Sgot 22 sgpt 27 total bilirubin 3.12 direct 0.47 indirect 2.65 Hepatitis b surface antigen hbsag -non reactive Anti hcv -0.06 I want to know is there any serious problem And what should I do in this case
95 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. B Harriprasad
Gastroenterologist 4 yrs exp Chennai
U may be having congenital hyperbilirubinemia. But before that we have to rule alcohol, drug history and some investigation
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?