How to improve memory

My age is 24 and i am living in mumbai from last 2 year. When i was new here my memory was very sharp , i mean to say my boss use to tell me to remind me thinks next day and was capable of reminding him thinks very properly. But from last 6 months i am not able to remind this thinks him . my work is not profile or work load is not changed but still this issue i have. Is this due to improper diet or somthing else. I am not able to concentrate on my work as i was doing earlier. When i study i get tired very quickly like i have just ran a mile in 5 min. After taking an short break i fell good i can study again, but his waist my time and concentration to focus.

Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello dear, The symptoms that you are describing are majorly due to stress. If you can bring the stress under control you will feel and even perform better. I would recommend that you take homeopathic treatment for this as it will reduce e the stress, improve your memory and even make you feel energetic and fresh as opposed to drowsy and tired .But for homeopathic medicines, I will need some more information about you as a person and some more details about your complaints. After considering your symptoms. I will be able to suggest you the most appropriate treatment for you.