How to improve memory

My age is 24 and i am living in mumbai from last 2 year. When i was new here my memory was very sharp , i mean to say my boss use to tell me to remind me thinks next day and was capable of reminding him thinks very properly. But from last 6 months i am not able to remind this thinks him . my work is not profile or work load is not changed but still this issue i have. Is this due to improper diet or somthing else. I am not able to concentrate on my work as i was doing earlier. When i study i get tired very quickly like i have just ran a mile in 5 min. After taking an short break i fell good i can study again, but his waist my time and concentration to focus.

Doctor Answers (1) on How to improve memory

Dr. Pallavi Mehta Mumbai | General Physician
Hello dear, The symptoms that you are describing are majorly due to stress. If you can bring the stress under control you will feel and even perform better. I would recommend that you take homeopathic treatment for this as it will reduce e the stress, improve your memory and even make you feel energetic and fresh as opposed to drowsy and tired .But for homeopathic medicines, I will need some more information about you as a person and some more details about your complaints. After considering your symptoms. I will be able to suggest you the most appropriate treatment for you.