How to grow tall?Help me.
Hello doctor, I'm just 175 centimeters tall. I was at the same height 5 years back. Is there any natural or artificial ways to increase my height by some good 10 cms further? What could be the reason for my low growth? Will psychic health/psychic medications directly influence in growth? Help me. Thank you..

Dr. Arun R
Family Physician 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Exercise will help. I usually do not suggest any medication for this. Natural way is better.
Dr. Iranna Hittalamani
General Physician 4 yrs exp Gokak
The height is a genetic characteristic and your height is good for your age. Exercises can help a little. I think you should accept your height now. May be you have reached your growth potential already. How ever some guys have growth continuing upto 23-24 years.