How to dignose alergie
My son 6yr old he is cough problem from 2 dec, doctor ask me after five days, my son need to nebulizer, we have completed this 5 times, after 1 week his cough is starting again, at this time doctore ask me this cough is alergiec, he need to asthma pump without any test how to know what is the alergi.. what can i do ? I

Dr. Shilpa Nayak
Allergist/Immunologist 12 yrs exp Mumbai

I would like to advice Phadia top adult (blood test);screening test for allegry can be done in any standard lab. Based on the test reports a trained allergist will advised you test for specific allergens.