How to cure dogbite ?

One of my friend is suffering from dog bite.it is very much painful on her hand. Kindly suggest the best possible medication.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Its a big wound which needs proper wound care. It should not be left open like this or it will get infected easily which will be very much difficult to treat. Its a big wound and you havent visited a doctor in person im shocked. What kind of a person are you. Take her to a general surgeon and he will suggest you further. Do not waste any more time. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Hello.... It's wound .First she should get tetanus TT injection and rabies vaccinations as per schedule and anti rabies immunoglobulin if vaccination status of dog is unknown... This wound is large looks chunk has been taken away.. It takes time to heal. Doctor will suture it if possible or else regular dressing is required.. Consult general surgeon.