How to control body odor
How to control body odor. How this starts?? Any food habits to be changed..or followed? I eat non veg and masala foods.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Body odor usually starts due to action of micro organisms in the folds of skin on the sweat and other oily and eccrine/ exocrine gland secretions. So you probably have a sub clinical infection with organisms which have happily colonised in your body and folds - and this requires treatment . Foods too can effect sweat odor to some extent. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm wishes.