Horshew kedney stone

Alrady done surgery rirs & eswl one month before but not qure stone pain,doctor says not warry about that stone but its contineus pain pleace sages what iam doing
views-icons 32 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello....... Ultrasound is required to know whether stones are still there or not.. You get an ultrasound if stone is present then it has to be removed by surgery.. Larger stones has to be removed by surgery...smaller stones can be broken down. Consult urologist with scan report......
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?