Hormone problem?
Is there any treatment for hormones unbalancing. because I have hair growth at chin. very short-tempered before my periods. pls guide
139 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi, looks like you have developed hirsuitism..Hirsuitism is the excess of hair growth in females.. Treatment for hirsutism often involves a combination of self-care methods, hair-removal therapies and medications. Medications taken for hirsutism usually take several months before you see a significant difference in hair growth..... Medications may include: oral contraceptive pills, anti androgens, topical creams.... To remove unwanted hair permanently, options include: Electrolysis, laser hair removal...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

What are male hormones called How to increase female hormones Hormonal acne on chin
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.