Hormone problem?
Is there any treatment for hormones unbalancing. because I have hair growth at chin. very short-tempered before my periods. pls guide

Hi, looks like you have developed hirsuitism..Hirsuitism is the excess of hair growth in females.. Treatment for hirsutism often involves a combination of self-care methods, hair-removal therapies and medications. Medications taken for hirsutism usually take several months before you see a significant difference in hair growth..... Medications may include: oral contraceptive pills, anti androgens, topical creams.... To remove unwanted hair permanently, options include: Electrolysis, laser hair removal...