Hormonal change
On my daily activities as a job, travelling,sitting in IT job,etc..I will see many girls/ladies all of different ages.I will meet. I will have some kind of thought or idea to do sex/sleep with them,but by seeing any girls now days I am having a thought to have sex!!! I think I can not focus on other work,or job. How to stop this things. Any proper idea or any hormonal imbalance..

Hello. This happens usually due to harmonal surge in your age. You need to relieve it by masturbation once in a while like once in 5 days.
Start doing yoga to improve and divert your attention.
dont worry.

Can hormonal changes cause dizziness