Hole in right leg
A small deep hole in right leg (20mm dia and 10mm deep) suffering from 20 year, *recently have Take treatment for Loose of HB.
82 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Greetings - your question seems to be a little unclear. loose of HB ? you mean your haemoglobin is low? And hole in the right leg? How did it start - was there any injury or trauma? Was there/ Is there any discharge from the "hole". With limited data you have provided its tough to make a diagnosis. See a qualified dermatologist near you. Warm regards
Next Steps
see a qualified doctor near you for any further specific issues
Health Tips
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?