Hit by a motercycle
Yesterday evening a motercycle hit my right leg back side... And now there is little bit swelling... No blood nothing else... I can walk easily and i m ohk...but there is a pain in it and swelling...so is this a fracture or a hairline facture or what...??? I want yo knw this...

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...as of now it looks like a simple wound. So you can apply topical creams like fusidic acid or mupirocin, twice daily, after cleaning the wounds with clean water. Do not use any soaps or antiseptics like dettol or savlon. If you start seeing any pus discharge or the wound doesn't look like healing in 10 days, then kindly consult a general surgeon or dermatologist for further evaluation.