Hii reply fast
My dad met vth an acident in d month of April in native and  got hurt in his head and the doctors over  der said that der is blood leakage in head he was in medication n  but now his left ear n left head side part is paining wen we tuk ct scan now  wen we met a neuro he said that he has to be operated in sion hospital
96 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gaurav Mohan (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Any history of fall?
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.