Hii  please reply fast
I wanted to know wat should be done for this problem v went to meet one neurologist but he din reply properly so I wanted to know WHR treatment can be done for my dad
55 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Your dad definitely needs to take an opinion from neurologist as well as a neuro surgeon..can't suggest you on the treatment just on the basis of report...need detailed history about any trauma to head,how it happened,if other symptoms like headache,blurring,consciousness,imbalance etc are present to assess the current condition...may require surgical intervention also...but atleast medical treatment should have been started...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.