Hii  please reply fast
I wanted to know wat should be done for this problem v went to meet one neurologist but he din reply properly so I wanted to know WHR treatment can be done for my dad

Hello.. Your dad definitely needs to take an opinion from neurologist as well as a neuro surgeon..can't suggest you on the treatment just on the basis of report...need detailed history about any trauma to head,how it happened,if other symptoms like headache,blurring,consciousness,imbalance etc are present to assess the current condition...may require surgical intervention also...but atleast medical treatment should have been started...