Hight Growing Medicines

My niece has reached to the puberty earlier than normal. My family members want her to become taller. Does giving her hight growing medicine create any problem in her manustrial cycle?

Harisha N L

Exercise at least five times per week. By using exercises that help with gaining height, you will naturally increase the level of growth hormones in your body. Certain weight training exercises, high intensity sprints and bar hanging can help you achieve this. you must strengthen your abdominal and back muscles first to get the most out of your exercises. Eat a healthy diet.you have to eat more foods high in amino acids to help increase the levels of human growth hormones in your body. Adding calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium to your diet can help you increase these levels as well.
Dr. Ashish M Gaikwad
Obesity Specialist 14 yrs exp Thane
Hello U can take treatment for Height Increase in our clinic.we r using Homeopathic Medicines for these. Dr Ashwini Gaikwad www.kanakaveda.com