High uric acid pain

Male 31. Uric acid level 7. I feel pain in finger joints and wrist, ankle , feet. How to identify whether it's due to high uric acid level or it may be due to long two wheeler driving?

Doctor Answers (2) on High uric acid pain

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. Uric acid is a breakdown product of proteins which we take in our diet. If your uric acid is high, then it needs to be controlled. There are medicines that can bring it down but along with that I would also suggest that you restrict your protein intake. Consult a physician or a orthopedician for a prescription of the.medicines that you need to take. Also a basic pain killer like aceclofenac 100mg could help in pain management in the beginning. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. R . Deepak Pune | General Physician
Dear Sir , It is easy to diagnose gout , a condition due to high uric acid level in blood . Usually small joints are affected . There is swelling of the joint and pain is very severe . But though allopathy treatment is satisfactory , better option is acupuncture and along with it Ayurvedic panchakarma therapy. I have treated this rare disease successfully in my practice many a times. Best of luck.