High TSH ANA+ miscarraige

I have one miscarriage earlier. I have anti nuclear antibodies and antiphospholipid antibodies. I have TSH around 3. What precautions to take while planning for pregnancy

Doctor Answers (2) on High TSH ANA+ miscarraige

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist
You are already  into an autoimmune  disease which is incurable according  to Western medicine. But the truth is that it can be reversed and I have a lot of experience  in  that. You may want to heal your issue before  conceiving  or else you may have a high risk pregnancy  and possibility  of passing on  your weaknesses  to the child.
Good news is that your problem  can be totally reversed, not by masking the symptoms  but by addressing  the root cause of your issue. To know more on this, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps....
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello....... Autoimmune disease is the most common cause for mid term abortion.. This disease is not curable... But you must be careful in future... Doctor may prescribe low dose aspirin .. Continuous monitoring is required... Consult gynecologist and general physician and take their advice.