High Sugar Level Found
In a medical test, I undergone recently, proteinuria , glycosuri was found. I want to know what are these terminologies for. If it's concerning which I definitely understand it will be. How to get rid of these? What are the steps I must follow? What are the impacts of both these terms? I request experts to suggests.

Hello.. Well it indicates that you have uncontrolled and high sugars that they are excreted out of the kidney..there is a threshold of 180 above which sugars will start appearing in urine.. Coming to proteins it means that your kidneys are strained due to sugar levels and initial signs of going towards nephropathy... Kindly consult a physician soon