High LFT value
My wife is 18 week pregnant . She has been suffering from itching. Dr advice to test Bilirubin ,SGOT, SGPT test. What should I do? By the way ,her gallbladder has been removed due to stone on May 2015.

Hi, Some women experience a very severe itching in late pregnancy. The most common cause of this is cholestasis, a common liver disease that only happens in pregnancy. Cholestasis of pregnancy is a condition in which the normal flow of bile in the gallbladder is affected by the high amounts of pregnancy hormones...