High Irritation and Sneez

I am suffering from severe irritation in the nose and continuous sneezing , if I take medication it stops for time being , usually aggravates at night , sometimes accompanied by headache , please suggest some medication for long term relief ??
views-icons 35 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on High Irritation and Sneez

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
20 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Otologist/ Neurotologist
This forum is not to dispense medications. Please meet an ENT Specialist who needs to examine you thoroughly to help you out.
Next Steps
use this app to search for a good ENT Specialist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?