High Hemoglobin
I had my hemoglobin tested and it comes 17.1. Should I be worried for the same. I had total CBC test and my lymphocytes are 42 and RBC are also slightly above their normal range. I have googles somewhere that if you have trouble breathing your hemoglobin also comes high and I sometimes have trouble breathing so is that the reason?

Hello..... You should have attached report... Repeat the test once again for confirmation... Consult your doctor and get your vitals checked.... If you don't have any complaints you can wait for another report.... If you have symptoms like giddiness, tinnitus, headache, consult general physician for evaluation

Mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration high