High fever with cold
My daughter is suffering from high fever with cold from about 5 days.I doubt it is some kind of viral fever. Already we have tried p250 and calpol syrups So I am looking for some Ayurvedic or homeo remedies.

Dr. Rakesh Sapra
Ayurveda 36 yrs exp Delhi

Regards. Dr Anil kr Jain, sorry to interupt you. I t is not the case that fevers are not controlled in Ayurveda or Homeopathy and we people give only Allopathy medicines. Please try आनंद भैरव रस और महा सुदेर्शन घन वटी 1-1 गोली दो बार गर्म पानी या शहद से। and there are so many medicines more in Ayurveda to treat fevers. Thanks

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You need to get it checked out by a pediatrician. No ayurvedic or homeopathic doctor will prescribe you anything other than allopathy medicine for fever and cold. So its no point. Get her checked out and give her syp.  Alpol 250 5ml tgrice a day after food. She mighy even need antibiotics and anti histaminics. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Fever or Rise in body temperature is not any problem. It is bodies natural reaction to infection. One degree rise in Body temp will kill Lacs of Bacteria or virus Eg. When you boil water for killing bacteria. Main problem is other symptoms .ie Headache, Body Pain,Fatigue,nausea,vomiting,constipation etc It will cause by Agnimandya or low immunity Correct these with ayurveda treatment Antibiotics and Paracetamol have no role in most of time for our main problem and symptoms.