High Fever
I m suffering from high fever viz. 101.5 which medicine should i take..??I am also having high body ache and feeling cold??
25 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. . take paracetamol 650. it will reduce your fever and pains. take it three times a day after food and drink lots of water. if still persists, get it checked out by a doctor. you may need antibiotics. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?