High fever 101f
From yesterday i am feeling high fever, whole body is heating, temp. Is 101F ,not able to eat anything , only eated 2 Mosambi nd one cup of ginger tea, also taked one paracetamol tablet so suggest me what to , any tablet which can help to get some relief or suggest me what to do. . actually there was rain day before yesterday and i was affected by that so suggest me something

Hello... When you were drenched in rain its not surprise to have high grade fever. Cough ,cold can easily attack in this condition , remember if you had any cold itmes like ice cream or something, viral infection , bacteria infection can be cause for your symptoms ,most of times it subsides on its own ,consult general physician.