High Eosinophil Count and monocytes
Hi have mild Mild Eosinophilia, also my monocytes count is also in its upper limits... plz help Neutrophils : 47%, Lymphocytes : 33%, Eosinophils : 9%, Monocytes : 10%, Basophils : 1%,Absolute Neutrophil Count : 4400, Absolute Lymphocyte Count : 3000, Absolute Eosinophil Count : 900, Absolute Monocyte Count : 1000,Platelet Count :269000

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You need to know that test results are to be co-related clinically with clinical findings and history. So unless you mention those don't ever mention your reports. We aren't interested in reports without history and symptoms. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.

Low basophils absolute count How to increase monocyte count Low monocytes in blood test