High cholesterol
I have problem with high cholesterol some days before bt after some days my cholesterol level is within control bt today again increase I dont have taking outside food n also I don't have bed habit like smoking or drinking...so why my cholesterol in increasing again n again???..i dont want to take allopathic medicine for cholesterol at very young age...plz help me how I overcome cholesterol level and increase hdl...I feel very tried and loose sometimes due to cholesterol. I want to take home remedies for lowering bed cholestrol..am attaching my latest report...plz help...plz tell me that my cholesterol level is very high or just high???

Hello there we understand you feeling and your concern towards your health. And it seems that at this young age your cholesterol levels Jacobsen altered. But then it has two main reasons and they are life style of eating junk food or.it.might be familial. To reduce this you should avoid taking sweets, butter, cheese and junk food. And proper physical activity to reduce your calories. Thank you