High blood pressure

My mother age 50 year she have High blood pressure problem from many time but she can't suite any medicine so please give me address and contact number of some specialist doctor for high blood pressure in mumbai please give me some doctor name and addreses who is best to solve high blood pressure problem
views-icons 58 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. consult a physician for full evaluation. use practo to find best physicians near you. you could also consult a cardiologist and also find them on practo. based on the number of recommendations and reviews you can choose whom to consult and also book a appointment at your convenient time. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?