High BLood pressure
My brother is suffering with High BP, when he check BP it's like 130/90 and some times 14/100 even after cilacar 10 mg twice, so kindly suggest to whom I need to consultant I mean to which department like neuro specialist or some other! Plz kindly help., and also suggest what kin of diet to be followed? And my brother age is 27/M .

HELLO GET TREATED BY A GOOD PHYSICIAN AND SALT RESTRICTED DIET YOU FOLLOW BYE
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  If after taking tablet its that much, then dose adjustment or change in medications is required. Kindly consult a cardiologist in person for further evaluation and management.  He should restrict his salt intake. Avoid pickles, papds. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Consult a physician...