High blood pressure
I am suffering from high blood pressure, 150 / 100 . want to know in ayurveda is there any remedy to solve this issue, also I am feeling lazy all the day, tired and sleepy.

Dr. Vaidya Mihir Khatri
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
shirodhara ,abhyang is best for highbp.due to stress. mediicne according to ur prakruti ll help u better consult ayur panchkarma physician
Dr. Malay Pathak
Ayurveda 3 yrs exp Rajkot
Yes, your condition may be called essential hypertension, please reduce your salt intake, you can also go totally salt-free for a few days.. There are a number of medicines, panchakarma procedures as well as yoga techniques that may be suitable for your hypertension.. Your other systemic features suggest you have accumulation of undigested food in your body called ama.. Some simple measures for a week or two should be sufficient to improve your symptoms.. Consult a good ayurveda doctor..