Hidradenitis Suppurutiva
A year ago, I was diagnosed by a surgeon (as referred by family doctor) that I have HS in multiple parts of my body (armpit, groin, buttocks). I underwent multiple surgeries. I stopped smoking. Loss 30 lbs. As per advice of the doctor. However, a year later, it's coming back. I think the source wasn't treated. At what specialist do I go because I'm afraid it'll be back to a full blown one again. Do I go to dermatologist? Immunologist? etc.? Help?

This is hidradenitis suppurativa. Needs constant treatment. But it can be controlled. Please contact me using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment advice.