Hidradenitis Suppuritiva
I've been suffering from Hidradenitis suppuritiva since 5 years now. And all the doctors I've visited keep giving me antibiotics. And it just doesn't seem to work. Is there anyone I can consult regarding this? Please help..

Hi, Medical management is recommended in early stages, whereas surgery should be performed as early as possible after the formation of abscesses, fistulas, scars, and sinus tracts. Treatment may include the following: Local hygiene and ordinary hygiene Weight reduction in patients who are obese Use of ordinary soaps and antiseptic and antiperspirant agents. Application of warm compresses with sodium chloride solution or Burow solution. Wearing of loose-fitting clothing. Laser hair removal. Cessation of cigarette smoking. Medical anti-inflammatory or antiandrogen therapy such as oral or topical. Biologic therapy. Surgery is necessary at times, especially in chronic hidradenitis suppurativa. Consult Dermatologist...