Hi, solutions ASAP
I have a back pain on right side lower. I already had this few months ago because of overeating bengal gram(chana dhal or kadalai parrupu) I got rid of this by drinking hot water with Asafoetida(perungaayam) powder and applied balm over pain area. Now pain again.I tried old methods but still paining.any solutions??
44 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi Low back ache - unilateral , associated with urinary disturbances goes in favor of ureteric calculi , but at the Same time it can also be due to prolonged sitting or muscle cramp....  consult doctor for evaluation...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.