Hi sir hydrocel problem

In my body liquid balloon is formed around right side on testicle.suffering from 12 years.Last week my self to drain that balloon using needle(Only 150 ml drain). Now balloon is very loose condition. That day onwords i feel Uncomfortable and uneasy. I went to urion 5 to 6 time per day. Any problem occurs in feature.
views-icons 31 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der I have gone through your case its bettr to undergo surgery consult surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?