Hi Dr. Siddharth...
I had my breast surgery done on 14th Nov 2018. After 2 weeks of surgery , one stitch broke off and serous fluid was discharged. After which I was prescribed clavam 650/ augmed 650. After consuming this tablet for 4 days I started getting all muscle pain followed by tender reddish lumps on my legs. I was referred to rheumatology who prescribed me Dolo 650 for 3times in a day for 3 days and if there is no relief in pain so few tests needs to be done. I am still under same medication till Sunday. but now the result is am getting tail bone pain and not able to walk properly and left ankle swelling. Can you pls suggest if it's a neurologist issues and if yes then when can we visit you.

Dear,  don't worry Fallow your treating doctor U must be having effusion at ankle or oedema Need to consult any good physician

+121
Chat with a doctor
This is neurological problem send me report then treatment is prescribed