Hesitation problem

I hav hesitation problem in speaking which creates a lot of problem in my life.I wont be able to explain clearly while I know about it better than others.plz suggest me where I have to consult nd what to do..Thanks
views-icons 37 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hesitation problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
20 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
That is a speech impediment called Stuttering. Meet a Speech Pathologist in your city using this app. Alternately you could contact an ENT Specialist near you who will guide you to a Speech Pathologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?