Herpes or anything else
O sir, I am 30 years male.On 20 October I had protected sex with sex worker.we also perform oral sex which was not protected ( deep French kiss,cunnlingus,blowjob,fingering). Till 23 December I do not experience any symptoms of diseases but on 24 December I notice 2 small red bumps on my penis under foreskin and mild itching after 5 days it heals but at the same time I experienced itching on different place under foreskin and now have 2 ulcers (white skin surrounded with pink skin) which pain when I touch. when I tried to clean my penis with Cotten and warm water ulcers started bleed. Now I have so many red bumps on my penis and some white sticky fluid under foreskin It's about 20 days passed those ulcers not heal and making me depressed I have no other symptoms like fever , swallon nodes ,body ace nothing . On 12 jan (11 weeks after encounter) I tested for STI HIV 1/2- Negative HSV1/2 igm and igg Elisa- Negative HCV- Negative VDRL-Negative HBSag-Negative

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You should have not done it with sex workers. You clearly have brought this upon you. Just get it checked out by a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Give him the detailed history and he will help you further.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.