He has been suffering from Herpes. He wants to take medicine. He got married. His wife also may have got it. Her age is 24 years. And he has been suffering from STIs. They want to take complete treatment. They want to go for pregnancy. After taking treatment for all STI n STD diseases, they want to give birth. Please advise them. They don't know where to go. I read about Practo yesterday in a bool. That's Y I m approaching u. Please guide us n help us. If u suggest us, we r greatdul to u Sirs n Mams.. please advise us..
64 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chandrashekar Ratkal
Urologist 40 yrs exp Bangalore
It is advisable to consult dermatologist or urologist for further management.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.