HERPES n STIs n STDs
He has been suffering from Herpes. He wants to take medicine. He got married. His wife also may have got it. Her age is 24 years. And he has been suffering from STIs. They want to take complete treatment. They want to go for pregnancy. After taking treatment for all STI n STD diseases, they want to give birth. Please advise them. They don't know where to go. I read about Practo yesterday in a bool. That's Y I m approaching u. Please guide us n help us. If u suggest us, we r greatdul to u Sirs n Mams.. please advise us..

Dr. Chandrashekar Ratkal
Urologist 39 yrs exp Bangalore

It is advisable to consult dermatologist or urologist for further management.