Herpes and chlamydia

I recently tested for std panel test from lal path labs . Both Chlamydia and herpes came reactive. Currently I am taking homeopathic medicines . I am unmarried , should I marry or not. Are both of these disease curable. What happens to female partner if these disease are passed to her .
views-icons 84 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (6) on Herpes and chlamydia

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Wait till cure otherwise your partner may be affected.However, Being a homoeopath it is not easy to say about one's medicine without proper and classical case recording. So You may contact through website askhomoeo.com for case recording and details of clinic
It is advisable to wait for marriage. Get treated and completely cured with Homoeopathic medicines. Homoeopathy offers 100% relief in relieving these skin conditions. It shall take 5-7 months to get cured of herpes and chlamydia. So visit your local homoeopath and get treated.
Do not share personal items like soap, comb, towels with others due to chances of spreading infection to others.
Many homeopathic remedies have been known to cure genital herpes. Some of these are – Natrum mur, Petroleum Causticum, Crot-t, Dulcamara, Graphites, Hepar-sulph, Medorrhinum, Merc-sol, Sepia, Tellurium, Thuja, Anancardium, Aur-met, Calcarea, Crot-h, Jug-r, Nit-ac, Ph-ac, Sars, Sil, Ter, Rhus-tox. Homeopathy treats the person as a whole. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc.
Keep the infected area clean and dry to prevent other infections from developing. • Try to avoid touching the sores. • Wash your hands after contact with the sores. • Avoid sexual contact from the time you first feel any symptoms until the sores are completely healed, that is, the scab has fallen off and new skin has formed where the sore was. 
Dr. Sharwari Pune | Homeopath
get an ELISA test done too and continue homoeopathic medicines once you are treated properly or cured else u may think of marriage as STD can be transmiited to your partner by you it's better  not to spoil somebody's life by passing on infection better you get treated for urslf
Continue with the homoeopathic treatment.
maintain hygiene.
take ample fluid and avoid touching the eruptions.
Take complete rest.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Genital herpes can cause painful genital sores and can be severe in people with suppressed immune systems. If you touch your sores or the fluids from the sores, you may transfer herpes to another part of your body, such as your eyes. Do not touch the sores or fluids to avoid spreading herpes to another part of your body. If you touch the sores or fluids, immediately wash your hands thoroughly to help avoid spreading your infection.... Consult Dermatologist for further treatment.....