Herped Labialis

Few tiny skin coloured popules around lips likely to be blisters. Happens a few times every year since 5-6 years now. I wake up with a swollen face every morning (especially my lips swell real bad). It is itchy and annoying. The infection when vanishes, leaves white spots. Tried homeopathy for 3 years. Have tried allopathy as well. But it doesnt cure completely.

Doctor Answers (1) on Herped Labialis

Herpes family virus is very notorious. When we give medicines they hide in nerves. When some favourable conditions for viruses arise they come out. So recurrence is very common. So go to your dermatologist and ask for long term therapy. He will give you a medicine you have to take it for a week and then reapet it evry month for minimum 9 months, wheather Herpes develops or not. This kind of treatment are very helpful to complete cure if disese..