liver-icon

Hernia + Gallbadder

Dear Sir, Looking for urgent help and advice: Background: * My father is 66 years old, and has had umbilical hernia by birth * Further, he had a by-pass heart surgery when he was 56 years old * I had planned to get his surgery done this week, but at the last moment (through pre-srugery tests) we found that that he has gallbladder stone too * Now, the doctor says that the case is more complicated than what it was earlier I am looking for answers to these questions: * Given the profile of my father, do you think that the case is very complex and that I should consult couple of other doctors before deciding the right course of action? * Is there a fatal risk you see? * What all things should be considered before going for surgery? * Which are the best hospitals and/or doctors in Delhi NCR who can handle a case like this? I am ready to pay for consultation - just tell me how to go about it? Thanks in advance

Doctor Answers (1) on Hernia + Gallbadder

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar Delhi | General Physician
It's not much to worry .
Only. Good surgeon is needed to do such cases who ha experience of handling all these together.
Their are many options , but we are not allowed to mention here names, but in.private chat I can help more. You can initiate it from your side only