Her head pains a lot.
Hello Doc, My mother get head pains a lot .earlier we thought that it is bcoz of increase in number of specs but after doing the check up of eyes we changed that .but still they is no good difference in that. I need help what can be a issue and I'd I have to do her whole body check up which is the good recommended hospital in kalyan .

Hello there.... Headaches are generally classified by cause: Primary headaches A primary headache is caused by problems with or overactivity of pain-sensitive structures in your head. A primary headache isn't a symptom of an underlying disease.... A secondary headache is a symptom of a disease that can activate the pain-sensitive nerves of the head. Any number of conditions — varying greatly in severity — may cause secondary headaches. Consult Neurologist....