Hepatomegaly with fatty liver
Hii my mother is diabetic patient she has fatty liver also...she is having vomiting in which white chunks are coming...plus she has right side abdominal pain..we did X-ray of abdominal where liver size comes 14 cm and impression is hepatomegaly... pls guide if it is curable what it can be treated.. it is serious ?

Go for Lipid profile, Liver function test and USG Upper abdomen. Feel free to consult me using the app with reports

Hi... Fatty liver doesn't necessarily means hepatomegaly and xray abdomen can't diagnose fatty liver.
Get an Ultrasound whole abdomen done and review further with reports.
Hi,cause for  hepetomegaly  should be evaluated. Diabetes   statue,lipid profil&other  tests are needed.
I amdr posa raghuram, General physician, clinical pathologist &diabetologist. advised paid online consultation for proper guidance and treatment.
For Fatty liver there is no specific treatment Just have proper diet management and exercise
Diet and exercise Avoid sedentary life style