Hemorroids skin tag

I got hemorrhoids about 10 years back since I had a bad diet and suffered from constipation. I have made huge changes to my diet since then and get this problem once or twice a year but have those skin tags( 2) which have gradually grown in size. I am confused whether to leave them as is or get them treated, the only thing is I have been told it does recur and also if not treated properly it may cause more complications. If there anything that can be externally applied to shrink them. Whats the best treatment for this

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Thanks for expecting Healthier fitness solutions with Ayurved, awesome u transformed ur way n diet n routine too. Yeah skin tags means chronic fissure n if won't hurt let be there but consult AYURVEDIC Ksharsutra expert or surgeon Nr by, till then buttermilk, suran, dudhi is diet to make things workable

Hello.. Well sir its good to hear that you have made diet modifications... It's better to get it examined by a surgeon once..yes there are complications... But do you have any symptoms now as in bleeding and all? If yes then its better to go for stapler haemorrhoidectomy...yes it does recur ..you need to maintain your diet.